Monday, March 15, 2010

BRITPOP WEEK!: My Insatiable One by SUEDE [1992]

My Insatiable One (.mp3)
by Suede [official - video - iTunes]

"Suede - without them there wouldn't have been Britpop as we know it. Hailed by the press as the 'inventors of Britpop', this song has always held sentimental value. Though there are so many amazing singles, from their first three albums especially, the B-sides from Sci-Fi Lullabies will always hold a warm place in my heart. Wish I was one of the lucky few who will be catching their reunion show March 24th at London's Royal Albert Hall. Fingers crossed they make a state side appearance!" - Annmarie

Suede tunes if you're in the mood to dance:
Beautiful Ones, Trash, She's In Fashion, Film Star, Saturday Night

Suede tunes if you're in the mood to brood:
The Drowners, Where The Pigs Don't Fly, My Insatiable One, Stay Together, My Dark Star

No comments:

Post a Comment