Saturday, June 5, 2010

Go Outside by CULTS [2010]

Go Outside
by Cults  [official - Last.FM - free EP]

Super Music Friend/Chrome Waver Ariel introduced me to Cults back in March but it wasn't until I heard it again recently on DirecTV's semi-crappy college radio that I thought to share it here on Driftwood.  Oops!  Sorry Ariel...better late than never!  Cults bring their catchy, 50's-60's-esque tunes to the Bootleg in support of Maps & Atlases on July 22nd  [$12 tickets]
I really want to go out
I really want to go outside and stop to see your day
You really want to hole up
You really want to stay inside and sleep the light away

I think it's good to go out
cause if you don't you'll never make a memory that will stay
I think that you should wake up
I think I want to live my life and you're just in my way

No comments:

Post a Comment